We all know how precious our mommy is and sometimes we only realize it when she are no longer among us. So let us cherish her with all our hearts and celebrate her day with the love and respect she deserves. Read all unique Mother’s Day wishes below.
Today we have a beautiful collection of Mother’s Day wishes if you’re searching what to write on the greeting card. Many of these wishes and greetings are absolutely stunning. So don’t search longer and take our ideas and inspiration to the corners of your heart. Whether you’re writing a card message, facebook post, or sms to your mom here you will get all necessary ideas to make your loved ones more happy.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Brief and Sincere Wishes for Mother’s Day
Here we have a nice short wishes collection for your Mother.
- Mom, you are the sun’s ray in my heart. Be healthy and happy.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Love for you mom consists of three things – worry, warmth and happiness. Best wishes for Mother’s day!
- Because of you, I see this world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! I love you!
- You are my super hero. Happy Mother’s day my dear!
- Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
- To the best mom in the world, happy Mother’s Day. Have a great day!
- If love is as swees as a flower, then my Mother is that sweet flower of love.
- You are a walking miracle of God and I can’t thank Him enough for that!
- I love you and wish you the best Mothers Day!
- Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mothers Day. You deserve to be pampered!
- Be healthy and happy, we will take care of your well-being mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the universe!
- You always greet me with a smile and wonderful words that thrill all the hearts of the heart. Wish you Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am always waiting for you mom, you are a part of my whole life.
- I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
- Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!
- Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you?
Funny Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Your smile are more than any mountains or oceans.
- To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world.
- Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you!
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll pick up my room. Maybe.
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- Mommy how can you devote so much love to me and so much time?
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother is like a flower…beautiful and unique! With Mother’s day my dear!
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a Mother.
- Home is where my mom is. Happy Mother’s Day!
Long Mother’s Day Wishes
Mother, I have so many good words to say, but I stay in silence because I know you guess my words..
- When I am down or angry you help get me through it. You always know how to cheer me up with your sweet voice and I love you for it. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother, all love begins and ends there. Your sincere concern and smile pamper me and give me the strength to move on this short path of life. You deserve unlimited kisses. Happy Moher’s Day!
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. ~ Sarah Malin
- A Mother’s heart, a Mother’s faith, and a Mother’s steadfast love were fashioned by the Angels and sent from God above.
- My journey until I was born was like a light fluff. When I saw this world, your worries and attention never diminished. You are my light and my guardian angel mom.
- Mommy, you reassure me and give me the strength to move forward. I always carry memories of you in my heart. You are the source of my strength and the guiding star. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing Mom! Although we’re far apart, you’re always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
- I miss you every day Mom, but know you are with me in spirit. Just think of you and you next door. I love you and hope you have a great day!
- Mother is not simply a word but it is a whole universe in itself. Mothers are the best mood changers and confidence boosters. She is the one whose love is so pure and cannot be replaced.
- Life is short so you can understand how much patience and strength your mother gives us. We understand when we become parents ourselves. Mom, I love you with all my heart. Be happy!
Things to Write in a Mother’s Day Card
When you writing a Mother’s Day card don’t forget to say how much she’s loved, how thankful you are for all her work. Say compliments and words from the heart because she deserve that.
- Remind your mom of fond memories.
- Share a special lesson she taught you.
- List some major things you’re thankful she’s done for you, and some specifics.
- Tell her what she means to you.
- Tell her you love her.
- Don’t forget to say “Happy Mother’s Day.”
Featured image by rawpixel.com